Our Glacier Clear Kayaks offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. Explore the world below as you peek through the bottom of your kayak. It’s a fun, peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
- Hourly *3 hours minimum
Explore Wallowa Lake by Kayak
Our Glacier Feel Free Kayak Adventure offers a great way to explore the jewel of Wallowa County our breathtakingly beautiful Wallowa Lake and most importantly, have fun! A fun and peaceful activity that is great for everyone.
Price is per kayak, max load of 400lbs on a sing on a single kayak and 550lbs on the double kayak.
Each kayak will include paddles, and life jackets for each guest.
- Come prepared to possibly get wet.
- Children must weigh at least 30lbs to participate.
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo kayak.
- Small and medium size dogs are permitted on board – Must have your own doggie life vest (+$20).
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience (nonrefundable) fee applied at checkout; for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086
- Meeting/Delivery location for Wallowa Lake Glacier Feel Free Kayaks will be the North end of Wallowa Lake county boat ramp.