Our Glacier Clear Kayaks offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. Explore the world below as you peek through the bottom of your kayak. It’s a fun, peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
- Kayak Rental Seats 2 People • Up to 425 lbs
- SUP Rental Seats 1 • Up to 250 lbs
A truly unique adventure…
Explore Wallowa Lake on a Guided Morning Nature Tour around the South end of Wallowa Lake. Breath in the fresh morning air, soak in the majestic mountain peeks and the vast amount of nature including Bald Eagle, Osprey, Great Blue Heron, Canadian geese, Red-tailed Hawk, ducks (Common Merganser)and much more seek out local fish and view the serene underwater world beneath your feet.
Choose From a Glacier Clear SUP board or Glacier Clear Kayak -Price is per Kayak, and each Kayak seats up to 2 guests with a total max load of 425 lbs (193 kg)/ SUP Board weight limit is 250lbs
Each Kayak will include two paddles, two life jackets, two seats.
- Glacier Clear Morning Nature Tour meeting location is at the south end of Wallowa lake (Wallowa Lake State Park side) tour meeting location is to the left of the boat dock in the cove area.
- Come prepared to possibly get wet
- Children must weigh at least 30 lbs and age 3
and up to participate
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo
- For safety No dogs on Glacier Clear Nature
Morning Tour. Thank you for understanding
- We do not allow boots or shoes that leave marks in our kayaks, water shoes are permitted and preferred
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience fee applied at checkout, for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086