Our Glacier Clear Kayaks offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. Explore the world below as you peek through the bottom of your kayak. It’s a fun, peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
- SUP Rental Seats 1 • Up to 250 lbs
Go Paddling on Wallowa Lake
An incredibly unique paddle board, our SUP boards are completely transparent and allow you to view the world below the surface of the lake. It is great if you paddle on your knees so you can get an up-close look of the treasures below.
Our Wallowa Lake paddleboard rentals come with one life jacket, a dry bag, an adjustable SUP paddle, safety tether and SUP Board.
Price is per paddle board, and each paddle board seats only 1 guest with a total max load of 250 lbs (114 kg).
- Come prepared to possibly get wet.
- Children must weigh at least 30 lbs to participate.
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo vessel.
- Small and medium size dogs are permitted on board – Must have your own doggie life vest and paw booties (+$20).
- A large dry bag is provided to keep your gear dry.
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience fee applied at checkout; for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086.