Explore Wallowa Lake after dark. Paddle under the starry or moonlit sky and peek into the unseen world below. Seek out fish, giant boulders & treasures on a rainbow of colorful pebbles.
GLASS-BOTTOM KAYAK RENTALS
- Afternoon 2 Hour Kayak Rental Seats 2 People • Up to 425 lbs
- Morning 3 Hour Kayak Rental Seats 2 People • Up to 425 lbs
A Truly Unique Adventure!
Our Glass-Bottom Kayak Rentals offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. JO Paddle specializes in providing a one of a kind luxury recreational experience where our guests have the opportunity to explore the jewel of Wallowa County our breathtakingly beautiful Wallowa Lake above AND below the surface. Explore the world below as you peek through the bottom of your Kayak. It’s a fun peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
Price is per Kayak, and each Kayak seats up to 2 guests with a total max load of 425 lbs (193 kg).
Each Kayak will include two paddles, two life jackets, two seats, two seat pads.
FOR SAME DAY AVAILABILITY PLEASE CALL 541-886-0086 (online booking closes at midnight the night before, we may still have availability feel free to give us a call).
- Meeting Location:
- North end of Wallowa Lake county boat ramp./meet at JO Paddle Delivery Van and trailer for check-in
- Come prepared to possibly get wet
- Our Clear Kayaks are for touring Wallowa Lake, we do not beach the clear kayaks and we have guest clip the kayak to a floating buoy if they come in early from there scheduled pick up. For Safety we do not allow switching kayaks out, please reserve enough kayaks for your group. Each kayak fits two guest and possibly a small child (total weight capacity is 425lbs).
- Children must weigh at least 30lbs to participate
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo Kayak
- Small and Medium size dogs are permitted on board – Must have your own doggie life vest and paw bootie (+$20 Cleaning Fee)
- Absolutely NO Fishing off the Clear Kayaks or Clear SUP Boards, we do offer Sit-On Top Kayaks for Fishing, thank you for understanding.
- We do not allow boots or shoes that leave marks in our kayaks, water shoes are permitted and preferred
- Absolutely no drinking or smoking of any kind allowed on our Glacier Clear Rentals or Tours.
- Life vest (PFD) will be provided and required to wear the entire time on the water.
- We provide dry bags, towels, water, and sunscreen if needed.
- Safety is our top priority – we’re always doing safety checks and checking weather forecasts 3 days in advance.
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience (nonrefundable) fee applied at checkout, for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086