Our Glass-Bottom Kayak Rentals offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. Explore the world below as you peek through your glass-bottom kayak. It’s a fun, peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
GLASS-BOTTOM SUP RENTALS
- 1 HOUR SUP Rental Seats 1 • Up to 250 lbs
- 2 HOUR SUP Rental Seats 1 • Up to 250 lbs
- 3 HOUR SUP Rental Seats 1 • Up to 250 lbs
Get on a Oregon Paddle Board on Wallowa Lake
An incredibly unique Stand-Up Paddleboard, our SUP Boards are completely transparent and allows you to view the world below the surface of the lake. It’s great if you paddle on your knees so you can get an up close look of the treasures below.
Price is per Paddleboard, and each paddleboard seats only 1 guest with a total max load of 250 lbs (114 kg).
Each SUP boards will include One Life Jacket, Adjustable SUP Paddle, and Safety Tether
FOR SAME DAY AVAILABILITY PLEASE CALL 541-886-0086 (online booking closes at midnight the night before, we may still have availability feel free to give us a call).
Important Info on Paddle Boarding in Oregon
- Meeting Location:
- North end of Wallowa Lake county boat ramp./meet at JO Paddle Delivery Van and trailer for check-in
- Come prepared to possibly get wet
- Children must weigh at least 30lbs to participate
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo Kayak or SUP Board
- Small and Medium size dogs are permitted on board – Must have your own doggie life vest and paw bootie (+$20 Cleaning Fee)
- Absolutely NO Fishing off the Clear Kayaks or Clear SUP Boards, we do offer Sit-On Top Kayaks for Fishing, thank you for understanding.
- We do not allow boots or shoes that leave marks in our kayaks, or SUP boards, water shoes are permitted and preferred
- Absolutely no drinking or smoking of any kind allowed on our Glacier Clear Rentals or Tours.
- Life vest (PFD) will be provided and required to wear the entire time on the water.
- We provide dry bags, towels, water, and sunscreen if needed.
- Safety is our top priority – we’re always doing safety checks and checking weather forecasts 3 days in advance.
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience (nonrefundable) fee applied at checkout, for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086