Our Glass-Bottom Kayak Rentals offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. Explore the world below as you peek through your glass-bottom kayak. It’s a fun, peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
GLACIER CLEAR NIGHTTIME ADVENTURE TOUR
- Guided Tour Seats up to 2 People • Weight limits 425 lbs
A Beautiful Unique Adventure
Explore Wallowa Lake after dark. Paddle under the starry or moonlit sky & peek into the unseen world below. Seek out fish, giant boulders, and treasures on a rainbow of colorful pebbles.
Price is per kayak, and each kayak seats up to 2 guests with a total max load of 425 lbs (193 kg).
Each kayak will include two paddles, two life jackets, two seats.
- Meeting location for Glacier Clear Nighttime Adventure Tour will be the North end of Wallowa Lake county boat ramp.
- Come prepared to possibly get wet.
- Children must weigh at least 30 lbs and age 5 and up to participate on the nighttime tour.
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo kayak.
- For safety, dogs are not allowed on the Glacier Clear Nighttime Adventure Tour. Thank you for understanding.
- We do not allow boots or shoes that leave marks in our kayaks, water shoes are permitted and preferred.
- Absolutely no drinking or smoking of any kind allowed on our Glacier Clear Rentals or Tours.
- Life vest (PFD) will be provided and required to wear the entire time on the water.
- We provide dry bags, towels, water, and sunscreen if needed.
- Safety is our top priority – we’re always doing safety checks and checking weather forecasts 3 days in advance.
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience fee applied at checkout; for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086.