Our Glass-Bottom Kayak Rentals offer a clearly amazing and unique adventure. Explore the world below as you peek through your glass-bottom kayak. It’s a fun, peaceful activity that’s great for everyone.
GLACIER CLEAR MORNING TOUR
- Kayak Rental Seats 2 People • Up to 425 lbs
A truly unique adventure…
Our Guided Glacier Clear Morning tour is a tour Designed for Groups of 6-10 Guest and allows you to have a guide out on the water with you, this tour is a call to book activity, and advance reservation is required. Please give us a call at 541-886-0086 for more information.
Explore Wallowa Lake on a Guided Morning Tour around the North end of Wallowa Lake. Breathe in the fresh morning air, soak in the majestic mountain peaks and the vast amount of nature including Bald Eagle, Osprey, Great Blue Heron, Canadian geese, Red-tailed Hawk, ducks (Common Merganser) and much more seek out local fish and view the serene underwater world beneath your feet.
The Glacier Clear Morning Tour is priced per Kayak, and each Kayak seats up to 2 guests with a total max load of 425 lbs (193 kg).
Each Kayak will include two paddles, two life jackets, two seats.
- The Glacier Clear Morning Tour meets at the North end of Wallowa lake.
- Come prepared to possibly get wet
- Children must weigh at least 30 lbs and age 3 and up to participate.
- Guests must be at least age 16 to have a solo Kayak
- For safety No dogs on The Glacier Clear Morning Tour. Thank you for understanding.
- We do not allow boots or shoes that leave marks in our kayaks, water shoes are permitted and preferred.
- Absolutely no drinking or smoking of any kind allowed on our Glacier Clear Rentals.
- Life vest (PPE) will be provided and required to wear the entire time on the water.
- For 24/7 booking capabilities there is an addition booking convenience fee applied at checkout, for additional questions in regards to the fees call 541-886-0086
- We deliver to Wallowa Lake.
- We provide dry bags, towels, water, and sunscreen if needed.
- Safety is our top priority – we’re always doing safety checks and checking weather forecasts 3 days in advance.